$1000 Down Payment
Join Our Mailing List
1. Immediately upon receipt of your cashier's check covering purchase and shipping,
M6 Management Corporation agrees to photocopy that check and type a receipt on the
photocopy, describing the firearm purchased and confirming that payment has been received
in full. That reciept will be faxed or mailed to the purchaser on the day payment is received.
2. Once we receive your purchase funds, M6 considers the gun "yours." We guarantee your purchase will not be fired.
3. Immediately upon receipt of the receiving dealer's Federal Firearms License and Special Occupational
Tax certification, and after receipt of full purchase proceeds, we will complete the ATF Form 3 transfer, fax
it to ATF, and fax or mail a copy of the transfer to the purchaser.
4. Until the transfer is approved, purchaser's dealer may call ATF at (202) 927-8330. By providing serial
number, transferor and transferee, purchaser's dealer can confirm the appication is "PENDING" in their system
and learn of its approval.
5. Immediately upon receipt of the approved AFT transfer application, we will call the purchaser and fax a copy
of the transfer to the purchaser.
6. M6 will ship the firearm to the purchaser's dealer within three (3) working days after receipt of approval or transfer.
Generally, shipping will be made via FedEx Ground. After pickup of shipment by FedEx, we will call or email purchaser
with the tracking number.
FullAutoClassics toll-free: 1(877)437-0251 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org